bureau interface provides instant credit information for
websites, call centers, point-of-sale systems, and more...
The Merit Credit engine is a powerful credit report server and developer toolkit that makes it possible for your Internet or
in-house business system to integrate credit report data from any or all of the
three national credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian, and TransUnion.
|New: MERit Credit Systems supports Military Lending Act covered borrower searches.
The MCE credit report tools make it practical to map inquiries and results to your
interface. You can implement custom credit scoring and
routing with the raw bureau data, and store credit data in a way that makes
it possible to analyze and refine scoring algorithms. You can centralize credit retrieval and decision
automation to cut costs and simplify administration.
The MERit Credit Engine at a glance...
Quickly implement credit report access with our credit report API using any programming language and Microsoft SQL Server.
- Credit reports, scores, and other credit data.
- Direct access to
Corelogic CREDCO with your bureau account(s).
- Supports NetConnect, ISTS, TUNA 2 Protocols.
- Supports ARF 7, STSV5, STSV6, TU4.0, TU4.1 FFF data.
- 3-bureau merged reports.
- MLA Support - US Department of Defense database lookup.
- Support for Risk Based Pricing consumer disclosures
- No per-report transaction charges
- XML credit reports (MISMO
- US, Puerto Rico,
Equifax Canada and
- Integrates with your user interface.
- Internet, leased-line, direct, and dialup connectivity to Equifax,
- Microsoft SQL Server programming API.
- By Merit Credit Systems, the leading provider of
system to system credit bureau interface software.
Product and company names mentioned herein are the property of their respective owners.
You must have account(s) and valid log-in credentials with whichever credit reporting agencies
you intend to access with the Merit Credit Engine software. Merit Credit Systems is a software
provider only, is not affiliated with any credit bureau, and does not act as a provider,
pass-through, or reseller of consumer credit reports.