TransUnion Credit Report Tools and Products
TUNA, (Trans Union Net Access) provides a secure CPU to
CPU TransUnion credit report interface over your Internet connection.
TUNA II, the TransUnion Multifactor Authentication protocol, provides enhanced
security, and the Merit Credit Engine has been updated to support users in the
required transition from legacy systems.
The MERit Credit Engine handles the TUNA 2 digital certificates, parsing, storage, and rendering
of credit reports, with (optional) XML and merged credit report capabilities.
- TransUnion Net Access (TUNA and TUNA2) and CBC Innovis
- Credit Report (System to System) TU 4 and TU 4.1 FFR
- Credit Report (TTY)
- Joint Credit Reports
- PEER (Pre-employment Report)
- Address Verification
- FACT (Full Account Collection Tool)
- TRACE (SSN Search)
- Phone LOOK
- Phone Append
- L2C (Thin File)
- Fraud Management Platform
- Inquiry Analysis
- Empirica and most Trans Union Risk Models
- TransUnion Canada
- TransUnion consulting
- TransUnion Credit Reports in MISMO Format
- HR-XML TransUnion Credit Reports
If you have a particular need for a Trans Union interface,
including Internet connectivity with TransUnion Net Access, please ask!