bureau interface provides instant credit information for
websites, call centers, point-of-sale systems, and more...
The Merit Credit engine is a powerful credit report server and toolkit that makes it possible for your Internet or
in-house business system to integrate credit report data from any or all of the
three national credit bureaus: Equifax, Experian, and Trans Union.
|New: MERit Credit Systems supports Military Lending Act covered borrower searches.
The MCE credit report tools make it practical to map inquiries and results to your
interface. You can implement custom credit scoring and
routing with the raw bureau data, and store credit data in a way that makes
it possible to analyze and refine scoring algorithms. You can centralize credit retrieval and decision
automation to cut costs and simplify administration.
The MERit Credit Engine at a glance...
Quickly implement credit report access with our credit report API using any programming language and Microsoft SQL Server.
Equifax STS 6.0,
Trans Union Net Access
(TUNA 2) and
- 3-bureau merged reports.
- MLA Support - US Department of Defense database lookup.
- Support for Risk Based Pricing consumer disclosures
- No per-report transaction charges
- XML credit reports (MISMO
- US, Puerto Rico,
Equifax Canada and
- Integrates with your user interface.
- Credit reports, scores, and other credit data.
- Internet, leased-line, direct, and dialup connectivity to Equifax,
- Microsoft SQL Server,
IBM DB2 programming API.
- OEM edition acts as a
credit report module within software products.
- By Merit Credit Systems, the leading provider of
system to system credit bureau interface software.